Saturday, September 15, 2007

School Drawings

My school drawings at the time when I was in Class 7 and 8. Though I also drew from my own imagination, I also could replicate other pictures I see. Below are replications I made from various sources.



Stallion
It was from an old cowboy comic strip that I saw this picture. Actually there were few horses but I picked to draw this one, as it was leading the rest. I used pencil and sketchpens.




Lioness chasing antelopes
This was from a Tarzon comic strip. I used pencil and watercolours. Hopefully one fine day I would see such a scene somewhere in the African wild.




Anaconda attacks a mule
This was from some adventure comic strip. I just used pencil and sketchpens. I like to follow stories of these giant snakes in National Geographic or Animal Planet whenever I get the chance.


Obelix putting his menhir to good use
Definitely one of my favourite comic strips. Obelix doing what he does best. If anyone knows where to get a good deal for Obelix and Astrix comic strips, please let me know.




Kite flying
This drawing was incomplete. I was yet to colour the background or mountains and sky.




Ready to draw
One of those cowboy comic strips again. This chap was a good guy and pretty damn good with his gun too. So he was still seen till the end of the comic strip.




Gun battle
The lone chap was a good guy in the story. He was on a revenge path after his wife was killed by 'them scums' seen here biting the dust. Actually there were six of them and the good guy had just six bullets, one for each scum. He managed to kill 'em all. Thats the law of the wild west.

No comments: